Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kakashi Papercraft / Paper Model (high detail)


Kakashi Hatake is introduced as the leader in charge of Team 7, a new ninja team team including Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno. He first appears as a weak-looking character as he tends to lose track of time when he is there, and is frequently late to his appointments as a result.

here the paper model of Kakashi Hatake you can download at link below including .pdo and pdf file format enjoy and happy crafting :)

Kakashi Hatake paper model download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Izabel, and I am Brazilian. It priemira my time doing papercraft, and I would like to know how to ride. Is there a manual?
Thank you.
My e-mail: izabel_c.f.f@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Isabel, and I am Brazilian. It's my first time doing papercraft, and I would like to know how to ride. Is there a manual?
Thank you.
My e-mail: izabel_c.f.f@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

ssssssssssssssss

gambar kartu king said...

That was nice reading ur article, thanks for sharing this article.
I found some information that i needed.
I hope u keep writing article like this :)
Regards kartu king